gunny

Default Mercruiser 898 cooling question

Cooling problem even Merc techs can't answer.
Engine temp at 200-210 F, exh manifolds port, 140-160 F, Stbd over 200 F.
Unit has new intake water pump and engine circ pump. Standard sea-water cooling.
Manifolds boiled out with acid, rodded, flushed. Equal water flow thru both on water flow test.
Exh elbows new, new thermostat, sender and guage, new engine circ pump.
No broken hosesand It appears it is determined to defy all laws of thermodynamics.

Why didn't I just satisfy my fishing urges from the bank ?????????

Any suggestions, other than put to sea, set fire and call Coast Guard ??

gunny
Semper Fi !!