DSK

Joe wrote:
Sounds like a rather interesting trip. Hey.. at least you got there on
your own with all hand alive...thats what matters.

It's a problem when you return with fewer people than you left with.
OTOH, different federal depts give you all kinds of headache if you
return with more than you started with... picky picky picky...

Delivering crap is always a challenge. I kinda like it better than a
new delivery.

I guess I'm just getting old & spoiled. I like sailing nice
well-equipped boats. The pro captain (unlimited license, worked a
variety of interesting sounding posts) and I formed an opinion of the
boat while we were inspecting/repairing it prior to getting underway. He
said later that he's never turned down a boat for delivery although
there's times he wishes he had. He is more accustomed to bigger heavier
boats and found the quick motion of this boat very difficult and
aggravating... OTOH he was tickled to death to hit 14 knots while helming...

I think our friend got a "deal" on this boat that Boobsprit would be
bragging about; but it's going to take a heck of a lot of work.

As you know..The only difference between adventure and adversity ....is
attitude.

Damn right. At last here's something we agree on.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King