Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. Mooron wrote:
Sounds like a great time with fine memories! Great Story.. Thanks for
sharing it!

You're welcome, it was mostly fun and definitely fine memories... new
friends too.

I don't think you'd have liked it much, the un-seakindly motion of that
relatively light (D/L ~180) fin-keeler would probably have given you
apoplexy! But it was a lot of fun driving it like hell. Several 220+ mile
days are pretty respectable IMHO, and that mast is a damn solid bit of
construction!

Naw.. I would have revelled in those kind of conditions. I love the ocean
on it's roughest days.... it's a challenge and a test of your abilities and
limitations. I have a an Isomat on Overproof... excellent mast!

CM