Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:07:39 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

Maryland will add $2.50 a month to the sewer bills of residents hooked
up to treatment systems. It will also assess an annual charge of $30 to
homeowners with their own septic systems, even though many believe these
residents add little to the stream of pollutants that have damaged the
Chesapeake.

I wonder, not trying to start anything here, how much of that will
actually go to improving pollution in the Chesapeake.

We did something here in CT like that and we're about to increase some
Tax to bolster the money that was supposed to be spent on that
problem.

Later,

Tom