Butch Davis wrote:
The K of Oz is one really, really sick cookie. Anyone who first has

the
temerity to disagree with her makes her sierra list and second,

proves her
wrong, makes the serious sierra list.

Once one becomes so listed one can count on being blasted for every

opinion
expressed. The K will always accuse the listed soul of lying and

spamming.
If a listed person is for it she is automatically against it.

Rational discussion with a deranged person is impossible and simply a

waste
of time. For that reason I choose not to engage The K in a

discussion.

If she was not so deranged she'd actually be funny.

Butch

I'm completely stumped. Does anybody remember the last time K had
anything *positive* to say, on any subject? There must have been one or
two ocassions in the last few years- but I struggle to bring any of
them to mind.