John Weiss

"jeb4" wrote...

Can some of you point me in the direction of some good websites for new
sailors? My searches haven't turned up much.

www.by-the-sea.com has a multitude of links.

Also, are there any good forums or bulletin boards for small sailboats on the
net? Again, my searches have turned up very little (none of the boards that I
have found seem to get used)

Also, has anyone ever heard of KITE sailboats? I'm restoring a 1970 KITE 12'
boat, but can't find a thing about this boat on the net.

If the Kite is a wooden boat, try the Traditional Small Craft Association at
www.tsca.net. They also have an e-mail group at http://groups.yahoo.com that is
fairly active and has a good response time.