Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You really have to wonder about some of these "former" Marines.
Apparently the IQ required for admission is in the double digits. Come
to think of it, that kind of makes sense.

I would think it's the 'brainwashing' during basic training. Necessary
prepare them for a tour of shootin' & killin', but troublesome after
the
marine is drummed out of service back to civy street.

It's not brain washing, it's de-programming from the liberal public
school system.

It's not basic training, it's boot-camp!

It's not "shootin' & killin'" it's learning marksmanship and
demonstrating the one shot one kill method of fire discpline.

At least I put my ass on the line for my country, unlike you where you
just want to suckle at the government and union teat.

Oh? Didn't you say you served stateside, Bertie? Was it tough hanging out
in those bars?

You are a ****ing genius, figure out the literary meaning of "putting my
ass on the line."

Holding down a barstool as you did is not putting your ass on the line,
although it might give you hemmorhoids. Being a firefighter and rushing
into a burning building is putting your ass on the line.

I'm sure you are an expert at the barstool sitting thing.