John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:12:48 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

John H wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:27:22 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ritter made two shocking claims:

1) He likes little girls.

2) He likes little boys even more.

But republicans like them even more -- see

http://www.thehollywoodliberal.com/83.htm

and click on Conspiracy Of Silence Video

Hard to believe Harry is a Ritter fan. Now Tex Ritter, I could understand. He
had cute pistols and sang some great songs.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Jimcomma, your links aren't worthy of one click, let alone the two it would take
me to get there!

Believe what you must for whatever it gets you - serenity, I hope!