Jim,

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

Au contraire...they should all be lined up as volunteers or draftees for
Bush's Christian Soldiers. All of them. No exemptions.

If we take on Iran, it will be a technological war. There are enough
anti-government elements in Iran that we can simply provide aerial support
and long-range missile attacks, without having to drive tanks across the
border. Afghanistan was a test case for the tactics that will be employed
against Iran.

And Osama still roams free -- appears to be a failed test.

Our air superiority ensures that any conventional attack by Iranian forces
against our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq would be suicidal.

We have no intention of entering Iran to set up a Democracy. Our interest
is simply in destroying their nuclear and military facilities. If the
anti-government forces help to overthrow the government, then that would
simply be a bonus.

Wanna buy a bridge?