jps

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
WTF??? This WAS about SOAP to clean a BOAT. Keep the political crap
out
of
here for gawds sake. It's really out of control now. SOAP does not
mean
SOAPBOX!!!!!

Talk to the idiots who started it in this direction.

He is...since he's already talking to you.

If you read back, you'll see that I was talking to Gould about the
biodegradability of soaps. He mentioned the "enviro-nazi's" opposition
soaps, and I told him that I was surprised that he and I were on the same
side...because I had figured him for an "enviro-Nazi". That is when you
chimed in on a thread that you had contributed absolutely nothing of
substance to.

Precisely the same substance your post had showing your prejudiced
assumptions about Gould's views on enviro-nazis.

Pointing out that you're regularly shallow in your assumptions

Shallow or deep, my assumptions are correct darn near 100% of the time. And
yours are incorrect just as often.

I know I am but what are you? (said in the smarmiest little voice you
can muster).

The word "correct" has been co-opted by the Republican Party an now
means "whatever we determine is correct, no matter the truth."

In that context you're correct 100% of the time and Gould is indeed a
enviro-nazi.

In any realistic context, you're still chalked full of foolish
assumptions.

jps