Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:57:47 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

.. .
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:31:00 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

Cool. I hear it helps grow big fish. Also, I could use a few extra feet
of
water depth by my seawall. Do you think that the excavating guys could
swing by and clear out some of the muck when they're done dumping the DU
fuel rods?

I was watching the Simpsons last evening and that three eyed fish that
swims in the cooling pond is actually a Godzilla!!!!

Man, I'd love to catch a Godzilla.

I wonder why kind of rod, reel and line I'd have to use? :)

I dunno. But the best bait would be a little Japanese guy dangling from the
end.

Let's see - bunch of meat hooks trailing a teaser boogie board with a
little Japanese guy strapped to it and some steel cable off a power
winch trolled at - what? - 25 mph?

I think you could catch a Godzilla with that.

Later,

Tom