NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

WTF??? This WAS about SOAP to clean a BOAT. Keep the political crap out
of
here for gawds sake. It's really out of control now. SOAP does not mean
SOAPBOX!!!!!

Talk to the idiots who started it in this direction.

He is...since he's already talking to you.

If you read back, you'll see that I was talking to Gould about the
biodegradability of soaps. He mentioned the "enviro-nazi's" opposition
to soaps, and I told him that I was surprised that he and I were on the
same side...because I had figured him for an "enviro-Nazi". That is when
you chimed in on a thread that you had contributed absolutely nothing of
substance to.

Your support for non-biodegradable products has been noted, and a depleted
uranium fuel rod storage site will be excavated soon right near your
house.

Cool. I hear it helps grow big fish. Also, I could use a few extra feet of
water depth by my seawall. Do you think that the excavating guys could
swing by and clear out some of the muck when they're done dumping the DU
fuel rods?