Harry Krause

Default Operation HO, HO, HO - Some OT Good News!

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:

You won't find this in the New York Times!
OPERATION HO, HO, HO

by Sgt. Christopher Stanis, 1AD PAO

Because it is military PR, that's why. And no, John, I didn't read past
the credit line. Once you see it was "written" by someone in the
military, the b.s. meter should go on...

Sorry.

Get yourself a real newspaper.

Harry, I'm not sure why the author should be an indication of whether this
actually happened.

If it were an article about how wonderfully we're doing with the restoration
of petroleum pipelines, which is usually followed the next day by a
guerrilla attack on a pipeline, I'd agree with your skepticism. But this?

1. All articles written by folks such as "Sgt. Stanis" are cleared by
military political officers.

See 1., immediately above.

--
Email sent to is never read.