jps

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:20:17 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Is it biodegradable? Or is that just a marketing ploy for the more
expensive soaps at the boat stores?

Very few things are not biodegradable. That label does nothing to
impress our local envrio-Nazi's.

Hehehe. And I figured *you* for an enviro-Nazi.

Add that to the lengthy list of things "you figured."

By the time you reach a riper age, hopefully some of the things you
figured will be replaced by things you know.

Shall I break out the archived "jps prediction" list? I didn't feel like I
needed to rub salt in the wound, but if you'd like, I'd be happy to share it
with all of the folks.

Do it, do it!

Texas Ethics Bill Could Allow Appointees to Bar Prosecutions

By Sylvia Moreno
Washington Post Staff Writer

Sunday, February 20, 2005; Page A06

AUSTIN --

A key Republican legislator has introduced a bill that would give a
Texas agency authority to stop prosecution of election law violations,
drawing comparisons to a recent attempt in Washington to rewrite
ethics rules to keep House Majority Leader Tom DeLay in power if he is
ever indicted.

The move by GOP leaders to protect DeLay (R-Tex.) was quashed late
last year when even some Republicans in Congress objected.

In Texas, critics are calling the bill there a similar bold attempt to
protect Republican lawmakers who might get caught in a criminal
investigation into illegal campaign fundraising.