John H

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:20:17 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
In article , says...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Is it biodegradable? Or is that just a marketing ploy for the more
expensive soaps at the boat stores?

Very few things are not biodegradable. That label does nothing to
impress our local envrio-Nazi's.

Hehehe. And I figured *you* for an enviro-Nazi.

Add that to the lengthy list of things "you figured."

By the time you reach a riper age, hopefully some of the things you
figured will be replaced by things you know.

Shall I break out the archived "jps prediction" list? I didn't feel like I
needed to rub salt in the wound, but if you'd like, I'd be happy to share it
with all of the folks.

Do it, do it!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes