Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:26:38 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:09:16 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

As explained to me by a PHD environmental type in my YC.

Biodegradable is correct, the soap breaks down into more basic products.
problem is the products resulting feed the weads (and we DO have a wead
problem). Best suggestion is to wash a little offshore.

Wead?

Is that how they spell it these days?

Funny thing -- it passed my spell checker too -- anyhow -- the green
stuff that grows on the bottom, and fouls your prop

A few years ago, I cleaned out the personal dictionary attached to my
main spell check dictionary and you would be surprised at how many
misspelled words there were in it.

Same thing with Agent's spell checker - it has a ton of mistakes.

Later,

Tom