Jay

Default Speaker installation

So I finally found a set of speakers that seemed like a good enough deal and
they came in last week. I'm wondering if anyone has any input/experience
installing speakers. They aren't flush mount which needs I'll need to be
cutting a few holes... some of my curiosity lies in wondering if there's any
certain saw blades one should use for cutting fiberglass.... I was going to
just drill a few holes to start a hand jig saw... maybe tape up the area
with duck tape to avoid scratching.. other than that I didn't really know if
there was anything one should take precaution with.

Also, though they weigh a couple pounds each, should I worry much about
providing some of support to the backing... like a brace to dissipate weight
on the fiberglass walls?

TIA

-j