R.W. Behan

Default FS in Northwest Washington state: Autohelm Type 2 mechanical linear drive unit for Autohelm autopilots

This unit works fine, and legend has it they are bulletproof. New ones from Raymarine run upwards of $2K (list, anyway). Does $300 (plus shipping) sound fair and proper for a used one?

Reason for selling? Our Autohelm 6000 black box gave up the ghost, so we're replacing the whole system with a Simrad pilot.

Please don't dally if you're interested. We'll have to run it on eBay otherwise, and that is a royal pita.

Thanks.