John H

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:05:59 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

I think of myself as a realist John, and having lived under all
presidents since rousevelt, I have to say that even considering Nixon,
Bush is the least capable, most arrogent, and purposlyignorant president
to date. He admits he doesn't read the news, he has no idea of other
cultures (other than mexican, where he probably learned from whores).
He feals he's above hold press confrences. and has stated something to
the effect that he feals "ordained by God" for the job.

I'm not negative, just scared the SOB will **** the country so bad it
will take more than my lifetime to recover.

First, I think you meant this to be addressed to Jim.

Secondly, your post shows that your objectivity is sorely lacking (mexican
whores?). This makes continuing any sort of discussion pretty impossible.

When asked what papers he read, Bush responded that he didn't. His news is
compiled from multiple sources, including newspapers, by a whole potful of folks
who do nothing but read, snip, and copy. The daily news summaries are sent to
all the 'high rollers' on the hill and vicinity (including Pentagon). I was
never a high enough roller to get my own copy, but did often have a chance to
look at a 'day old' one.

That's probably not good enough for you, who undoubtedly spends hours and hours
going through all the major newspapers.

Perhaps the following will help explain why someone who is busy has better
things to do than spend hours reading newspapers!

* Newspaper Hierarchy
*
* 1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who
* run the country.
*
* 2. The Washington Post is read by people who think
* they run the country.
*
* 3. The New York Times is read by people who think
* they should run the country, and who are very good at
* crosswords.
*
* 4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to
* run the country but don't really understand the
* Washington Post. They do, however, like their
* statistics shown in pie charts.
*
* 5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who
* wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare
* the time, and if they didn't have to leave L. A. to do
* it.
*
* 6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents
* used to run the country and did a far superior job of
* it, thank you very much.
*
* 7. The New York Daily News is read by people who
* aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't
* really care as long as they can get a seat on the
* train
*
* . 8. The New York Post is read by people who don't
* care who's running the country, as long as they do
* something really scandalous, preferably while
* intoxicated.
*
* 9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who
* aren't sure there is a country .... or that anyone is
* running it; but whoever it is, they oppose all that
* they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the
* leaders are handicapped minority feminist atheist
* dwarfs, who also happen to be illegal aliens from ANY
* country or galaxy as long as they are Democrats.
*
* 10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are
* running another country but need the baseball scores.
*
* 11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in
* line at the grocery store.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes