Harry Krause

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:09:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Ed wrote:

Hi, sorry to be a pita, pain in the ass but i have selected to use
the Thunderbird-Mozilla news reader. Its asking me for the news group
server which i thought was rec.boats but not liking that server. Does
anyone have any idea what the correct server id is ?

Thanks
Ed

You have to subscribe separately to a news server. A good free one is
news.individual.net

Individual.net has announced that they will soon start charging a
monthly fee.

BB

If you don't know how to do this, email me and I will try to walk you
through it. But I don't know anything about AOL and do not know if you
can even access an outside news server through AOL. So, someone needs to
answer that question before I can help you.

Thanks. I took a lot and you're right.