Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

You kids will probably hug and kiss me for taking them out of their terrible
environment.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
I am very concerned about his inability to control his temper, he

seems to
be snapping at everyone lately. I know this can be a side effect of

FAS,
but I think the drug abuse has aggravated it.

I hope no one turns him into Child Services. They would freak if

they found
his garden full of weed. They probably would insist on an answer

concerning
him allowing his children to smoke pot.

Why don't you just DO that, okay? End of story. You just do that. In
the first place, After "child services" leaves my house, they'll tell
you what a liar you were. Hopefully, they'll ask what EVER got those
ideas into your head? Then, because of your actions, it'll be court
time for you. Good luck, let me know when you've called them.