Jeff Morris

Bruce in Alaska wrote:
In article , "Leanne"
wrote:

We just went through this discussion a bit ago on alt.rv. Should
we or should we not carry firearms in our RV. I wonder how many
gun owners have killed with their weapon. It takes a lot of
nerve to actually do it. Talking is easy.

Leanne

I NEVER travel without a firearm, period. I put up with all the tagging
and airport security BS, and follow all the Laws that are
in place, where I travel, but I ALWAYS have a firearm with me when I
travel. This is a holdout from when I traveled all year long, for my
employer in the bush of alaska. ...

This could explain why the murder rate in Alaska is higher than in New
York City.