Bruce in Alaska

In article , "Leanne"
wrote:

We just went through this discussion a bit ago on alt.rv. Should
we or should we not carry firearms in our RV. I wonder how many
gun owners have killed with their weapon. It takes a lot of
nerve to actually do it. Talking is easy.

Leanne

I NEVER travel without a firearm, period. I put up with all the tagging
and airport security BS, and follow all the Laws that are
in place, where I travel, but I ALWAYS have a firearm with me when I
travel. This is a holdout from when I traveled all year long, for my
employer in the bush of alaska. It isn't a giant problem if you keep up
on the Law where your going and what it takes to comply. It does take
extra time at security checkpoints, but if your prepared, it isn't
prohibitive. I also hold an US FFL (Federal Firearms License) and
compliance with those Laws are a whole lot harder to deal with. When I
had a boat, it had a Customs Security Safe built in to the Stateroom
that had both a Combination Lock and Customs Security Seal Hasp
Attachment, so that any Customs Official could seal the Safe, while in
Port, the same as any big ship has. Worked fine whereever I went.
Kept a semiauto rifle in 308 Nato, a Stainless 12Ga Shotgun, and my
Browning HiPower 9mm semiauto pistol in there along with all the
"required" Tax Free Booze. Canadians Customs used to pitch a fit
whenever I came thru, but since they could seal the Safe, it just caused
them to have to do a lot more "Paperwork", which they didn't like.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @