Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I thought you were out of here? Did the door hit you on the ass and you
decided to come back in?

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love

to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

Hey, Fritz, before you start, think about something. I raise my kids
just fine, WITHOUT the help of alt.support newsgroups. And you are just
as much scum as JimH, the worst kind. You are such a low life puke that
you need to bring someone's kids into the fray, huh? Pure low life
scum. Good thing you are in Detroit, that hole is full of pieces of
**** like you.