P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Since you believe only a "******* piece of scum would bring someone's

kids
into the fray" why did you bring Fritz's kids and Ex-wife into the

fray?

Oh, Smithers, you just aren't too swift, are you? I never, ever asked
Fritz if he did such and such, told his kid so and so, asked if he ever
made his kid do anything, etc. The only time I mentioned his kid, was
when stating that he wasn't man enough to raise his kid. Same with his
ex wife. I NEVER directly stated anything about his kid, nor did I ever
accuse him of anything involving his kid. And yes, only a piece of ****
scum such as yourself would do so.