Dan Podell

Yes, all the publications in SeaRef are in the public domain. Most of
the other CD products on eBay only contain the document files on a disc
and often just one set of documents like Coast Pilots, or Sailing
Directions. SeaRef includes a selection of many types of documents
from many sources (see the eBay listing). Also, all these documents
are integrated into the SeaRef website using custom table of contents
pages, where needed, for easy navigation without having to search thru
directories of files to find what you want. Plus you get all the
SeaRef custom content, over 50 custom html pages, and 25 marine
calculators. This is why I call it a "Marine Reference", an onboard
library if you will. Anyway, SeaRef is a collection of mostly publicly
available information. I have spent several hundred hours finding,
reviewing, writing, revising, organizing, updating, testing, etc. You
can do likewise, or for a few bucks, buy mine...

Thanks for asking,
Dan Podell