Doug Dotson

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:52:47 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote:

"Dan Best" wrote in message
You know, it's funny. This question comes up all the time on the net,
but
rarely, if ever, out here where people are actually doing it (we are
about
to leave La Paz for points south). I can't remember the last time the
guns topic came up while talking with other cruisers. The sense I get
is
that very few are actually carrying guns.
- Dan

Very few admit it. While cruising a couple of years ago, I was amazed
how many carried guns aboard. Probably better than 50% of the folks
I talked to about such things.

Doug
s/v Callista

idiot

To borrow a comment from another thread:

It is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all
doubt.
--Samuel Johnson.

Thank you for oping your mouth and contributing nothing.

Doug
s/v Callista