Larry W4CSC

Joe Bleau wrote in
:

Can you provide a part number of this charger. I went to their
website and can not find anything resembling it. As a matter of fact
I don't even find a charger--only starters. Thanks.

VEC 1093A is the model.

http://www.battery-rechargeable-char...C1093A-VECo93-
car-battery-charger.html

Sorry, put the two lines together....

http://12voltproducts.com/Vector/vec1093A.html
This guy is close, but any WalMart Auto Center has them for $89.00

Oh, look! We made "boating-forum.com"....(c;
http://www.boating-forum.com/crusing...er_176020.html
If we post here and get it reflected there, will it loop and make a million
copies all at once?....(c;

He
http://www.boating-
forum.com/electronics/Bought_cool_new_digital_charger89__WalMart_40922.h tml
you can even get it with acid-asshole Harry Krause's helpful comments!

Wow...we gotta be careful what we say around here! The WebTV browser boys
are watching!
http://www.talkaboutelectronicequipm...lectronics/mes
sages/47313.html

From the completely missing battery charger pages on Vector Mfg's
homepages, now, I wonder if we are only seeing them sell off what's left in
everyone's warehouses? Looks like Vector has gotten out of the charger
business!

(Wave) And a big HELLO to all you people copying Usenet out there in spam-
soaked webpage land!! How stupid....