John R. Campbell

A - TYPE
1. hand gun
2. shot gun
3. rifle
4. line-throwing gun (safety equipment)
5. assault
6. cruiser grip, short barrel, large bore,
home security weapons
7. other

Somehow I think a flare gun should have been explicitly
listed. Granted, it's safety equipment, but it'd be
more likely to be present than a line-throwing gun.

[HUMOR]
I also note that Light Anti-Tank Weapons are also
not listed. And what about Stinger missiles?
[/HUMOR]

Comment: I don't see much point to dealing with
this kind of questioning; after all,
what's the point?

Question: Don't most countries consider a cruiser
carrying weapons a *bad* thing?

--
John R. Campbell Speaker to Machines soup at tampabay dot rr dot com
"Grace is sufficient so Joy was let go." - Heather L. Campbell