Harry Krause

Default Anyone "Northeast" still boating?

Capt Lou wrote:
The duck hunters in jon boats woke me up this morning, shooting ducks off
Boston harbor islands. Of course the commercial fishing guys and the lobstermen
are out there year round too.

Just this minute a nice gaggle of geese flew over the house and landed
in our field. There's a sack'o'corn I tossed out this morning waiting
for them. Edges of the fields around here are posted with variations of
our infamous "NO Hunting. Period. This Means You." signs. We have
several kinds of NO Hunting signs posted, as do our neighbors.

--
Email sent to is never read.