Capt Lou

Default Anyone "Northeast" still boating?

The duck hunters in jon boats woke me up this morning, shooting ducks off
Boston harbor islands. Of course the commercial fishing guys and the lobstermen
are out there year round too. My boat is winterized, but in the water. I hear
some guys at my club are going to the city by boat for First Night. The only
boating I am planning on doing this winter is moving my boat to the other side
of the marina when the barge comes in to dredge. Other than that, it is wait
until Spring.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.