Twilk

Asking for information in Good Old Boat Magazine will always get replies on
any rare old boat.
They have a website.
http://www.goodoldboat.com
The magazine is a must have for any new sailor that does his own work on an
old or new boat.

"jeb4" wrote in message
I'm new here, but if any of you would be kind enough to answer a few
questions for me I would really appreciate it!

Can some of you point me in the direction of some good websites for new
sailors? My searches haven't turned up much.

Also, are there any good forums or bulletin boards for small sailboats on
the net? Again, my searches have turned up very little (none of the boards
that I have found seem to get used)

Also, has anyone ever heard of KITE sailboats? I'm restoring a 1970 KITE
12' boat, but can't find a thing about this boat on the net.

Any help is greatly apprecaited!

John