Lurker

I'm back from picking all of the dingleberries off of my dog's butt. I see
nothing has changed here. This place is soooo boring! I'm going off to iron
my Salvation Army uniform. I'm expecting Bush to call me up anytime now. By
June I'll be ringing bells in Iraq! Where is Bobsprit? Has that runt taken
over his life? I see that NYC and the Feds are going after eBayers for not
paying taxes. Bwaahaahahahaha!!!!!! Now that's a real loser! Cheer up
losers, it could be worse. You could be Canadian!

Lurker

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Lurker wrote:
I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a

sailing
group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've ever seen

post
here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of them gone now this

place
is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm going to quit lurking and do
something useful like pull the dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

This is sort of a self defeating persona, Gilly. Crantz had some
staying power, but Mr. Lurker doesn't seem to want to play.