Sailor Wout

Thanks Steve,
I found a source for one of them and I was put onto an ex repair man for the
other one. I'm waiting for his reply. I keep my fingers crossed.
Thanks for your kind offer to supply specs. If I'm not getting any further
I'll be in touch.
Wout

"Steve" wrote in message ...
I have had a look in the towers book but there are no equivalents listed
for these 2 transistors. If you get really stuck I can provide the specs
for them so you can attempt to find something similar.

Steve

Sailor Wout wrote:
"Peter Bennett" wrote in message
news.com...

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:22:12 +1300, "Sailor Wout"
wrote:

Hi,
I'm repairing my old Belcom VHF radio, but I cannot find the following
transistors locally:
(Mitsubishi)
C1946A 7ZJ
C2237 85E

Don't know a source, but just want to mention that the Japanese
generally leave the "2S" prefix off the parts - the transistors you
want are probably 2SC1946A and 2SC2237 - the remaining numbers are
probably date codes.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca