Joe Bleau

Can you provide a part number of this charger. I went to their
website and can not find anything resembling it. As a matter of fact
I don't even find a charger--only starters. Thanks.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:20:50 GMT, Larry W4CSC wrote:

I have a Vector 2/10/40/100A computerized portable battery charger/battery
reconditioner. (WalMart sells this one for $89. Waste Marine sells the
next model DOWN for $129.95...a waste.) This computerized switching-
regulator, pure DC battery charger is the finest unit I've ever owned. It
down-shifts the charge as the battery comes up. Hell, you can set it on
40A and hook it to a little 2AH gelcell and its computer will set it to
charge the little gelcell, perfectly.