Larry W4CSC

"Dennis Gibbons" wrote in
:

Larry,
When I looked one over at West, I did not see any ability to limit the
voltage to use on gel cells. What do you know about this issue?

I've used mine, quite successfully, to charge 2.2AH little gelcells, here.
This charger is a voltage sensor, it even shuts down after the first 2
minutes to measure the battery voltage dropping off for a minute so the
computer can adjust the charging current when it comes back on.

These little gelcells only get slightly warm, even if you set it on 40A,
which it won't turn on. I have no idea what its algorithm is, but it works
great.