Harry Krause

Default Continuing Saga of Far Cove's Engine

Don White wrote:

Don't look over your shoulder...we're gaining on you!
(same as most other currencies)

bb wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 15:22:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

$1.95 Canadian? How much is that in real money?

I don't think Canadian dollars actually convert to real money.

bb

Actually, I've been kidding Lloyd and a couple of other Canadians about
their "funny money" for years. I have no idea of what it actually *is*
worth (in real dollars, of course). When I go to Canada, I pay with
plastic or with small U.S. bills for really minor, cheap items (a pack
of gum or toothpaste) items, and I don't attend closely to the change.
The first time I went to Mexico many many years ago, I was getting
kazillions of pesos in exchange for my Yankee dollars, but, of course,
everything cost kazillions of pesos.

--
Email sent to is never read.