Harry Krause

Default Habbi's gearcase full of water

K Smith wrote:
Harry Krause wrote, regarding the invisibility of Karen Smith's
non-existent diesel outboard manufacturing empi

Well, to date, there is nothing, nada,
zip, zilch. There are a couple of "players" in diesel outboards in
Australia, dealers, distributors and one company that modifies Yanmar
diesel outboards for military use. If you were such an innovator in such
a small universe (diesel outboards), you'd think one of these companies
would have heard of you. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

To which Karen Smith replied:

I've never claimed to be "marketing" indeed repeatedly told you just
the opposite. As you can imagine I've had all sorts of "proposals" as
you blokes are want to make:-)

Yes, I can imagine you receiving all sorts of proposals, such as "Would
you please remove that trashy old car from your driveway?" but none
having to do with your non-existent diesel outboard motor.

but it's a big ask it really is. For me
to make a commitment of have these manufactured in any sort of
commercial quantities carries huge risks, even taking it as far as it
has so far has taken 8 geez louise coming up 9 yrs!! I've never claimed
to be a commercial supplier of diesel OBs but we have built small
numbers over the years, each is different & has been for a specific
purpose for a specific person.

Yeah, my father, may he rest in peace, used to donate the bits and
pieces of small, broken four-cycle engines to friends building go-carts
for their kids. He never went into the broken-engine-to-finished go-cart
engine manufacturing business because of the huge risks. (That's a tall
tale, btw, but no taller than yours.)

What manure you spread, Karen.

I already put more than I think I should into this & that means other
"projects" don't get the full attention of the blokes I think they deserve.

Like what, Karen? Mechanical implantable replacements for those in need
of new kidneys and livers?

Last time you tried to say I didn't even own my own trade mark!!! so I

had to show you step by tedious step how I do indeed own it here in
several classes, but even moreso I also own it in the US & have done so
for years.

I don't recall making such a statement. And besides, owning a
"trademark" is indicative of virtually nothing. I could trademark a line
of snaggle-toothed rubber dildos, call them the "Karen E. Smith
Specials," and never actually manufacture them. Sort of like
trademarking or registering the name "Taipan Diesel Outboards," and
never actually manufacturing them.

Yes that's true (unusual for you I must say:-)) but I doubt you would,
it costs some money to register trade marks here & much more there, as
you can see I have always left the option of full low scale spec
building open, but again I personally don't feel like taking on the
hassle nor risks.

It costs very little to register a trademark.

From time to time I get offers of this & that deal

I'm glad I put my waders on before looking over this post...

, mostly it involves
me giving the project away for less than it's worth to me or loosing
full control, but knowing enough of marketing optional pleasure related
items I'll just leave things as they are for now. Sorry if that doesn't
suit you I really am, but don't feel alone it's a battle I had/have with
the blokes & others over the years.

Those poor blokes, always left sucking hind teat.

So now you try to say I'm not what I say I am because I don't have a
current website???

Nope, never made that claim. *You* are making that assumption. As stated
previously, you do not think so clearly.

What was you point then??

That there is NO mention of you in relation to diesel outboard
technology on any commercial website concerned with such matters, and
that of the three major players in diesel outboard technology and sales
in Australia, none have heard of you.

Oh, and I think your posts here say exactly what you are. You come
across as a less than funny and unendearing relative of Countess
Aurelia, the Madwoman of Challiot, or perhaps one of the bitchy witches
from Hamlet.

I know I give you stick I really do admit that, so I understand I
deserve no less in return, but this is school yard bully name calling:-)

I doubt Countess Aurelia, Challiot or the bitchy witches of Hamlet are
discussed in the schoolyards anywhere near you.

It doesn't bother me any more than any of your other lapses, but come on
Harry calling me a witch??.

Again, your lack of language skill is showing. I did not call you a
witch. I said you came across as one.

Seems I've put a curse on you?? So no way
any of us will kiss you not ever; so enjoy the pond.

Gosh, I hope not. I'm sure you're infected with numerous diseases, and
one might be transmitted via a kiss.

I call you things for cause like;

a liar, well I've put up copious evidence some accept it, some don't,
but there it is the evidence & the source is yourself your own words;
you are a liar,

You've put up a bunch of bull****, and either twisted the words or
context to suit your purposes. That is all you have done.

You need to find a hobby, Karen. I'd suggest masturbation, but that
would involve your touching your privates, and I suspect they rusted
tight 40 years ago.

Ta-ta.

--
Email sent to is never read.