Wilson

Default Complete newbie to sailing and boating looking for some good sites and information.

Hello everyone,

I just found this group and was wondering if I could get some help.
Some questions I have a

1. Anyone know of good yacht dealers in the San Francisco Bay Area?

2. Need some good web links for the following:

*Charting and mapping (pacific coast and Central America) I wish
there was something like mapquest where you can type in two cities and
have it kind of plot the map for you with distance and sail time but I
think this might be wishing for too much.

*Maintenance type of links

*A newbie guide for boating/yachting.

Thanks in advance.

Wilson