Jim Forbes

Default Multi Boat Sale

Multi Boat Sale In The Atlanta Area

I have a few boats that I want to sell.

1 - Pyranha Inazone 240 red, pretty good condition $ 300.00

1 - Dagger Gradiant blue with design on top, great
creek boat $ 300.00

1 - Pyranha Spanish Fly OC-1 Green fade to blue,
great condition, rodeo outfitting $ 800.00

1 - Perception Eclipse with rudder,comes with Werner-
Little Dipper paddle, 2 skirts (1 sea crossing,
1 flat water),deck bag,compass, paddle float,
spare paddle, 2 dry bags, bilge pump Almost new
condition. Everything garage kept. $ 900.00

1 - Old Town Discovery 169 Has some scratches but
still in great condition $ 350.00

1 - Old Town Pack Has some scratches but still in
great condition. $ 275.00

*We also have many other accesories, paddles and gear*

If you have any questions, you can contact me at:

Jim Forbes
Ph: 678-526-0777
Fax: 678-526-9030
Toll Free: 800-833-2912