Harry Krause

Default Habbi's gearcase full of water

K Smith wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Thanks a lot Harry :-)
What's that old saying..... 'let sleeping dogs lie'? or is it lay?

Harry Krause wrote in message

K Smith wrote:

If you want to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about
you're always welcome to come down here & I'll have the blokes show you
over a proper Taipan OB

An advanced search of the *Australian* google (www.google.com.au) for
the key phrase "taipan outboard" and that phrase in combination with the
name Karen Smith produced the following result:

Your search - "taipan ob" - did not match any documents.
Your search - "taipan outboard" - did not match any documents.
Your search _ "karen smith" "taipan" - did not match any documents.
Your search - "karen smith" "diesel outboard" - did not match any
documents.

Merry Christmas

--
Email sent to is never read.

Every so often I like to push her button and watch her explode. It's
very Pavlovian, don't you know...

Have a merry christmas, happy chanukah or whatever you celebrate, and a
safe and healthy new year.

Oh... search66.com a search engine that searches all major
Austrialian based search engines simultaneously...same results as those
of the Australian google.

No pertinent hits for "blokes" and "diesel outboard" either. What a
surprise.

Dear dear dear you trap yourself every time don't you?? Honestly Harry
you are better off following the advice of Chuck the "honest":-) boat
broker or Don the hitch a ride bludger by just NOT RESPONDING!!! Please
save us all this endless embarrassment & stop banging your empty head
against a brick wall!! You may well be the most stupid person on the
planet!! You managed to find search engines that don't check domain name
owners when that's what you were looking for??? Is that even possible???
how do you breath unassisted or are you so dishonest & so used to
pasting falsehoods about your own Pres you just can't stop lying??

D'oh. You continue to make and publish assumptions about what you are
simply clueless. Is it because you don't know standard English?

I wasn't necessarily looking for "domain name owners," but, rather,
*any* Australian web site, any whatsoever, that had heard of you and the
non-existent line of diesel outboard motors you don't manufacture and
had referenced *any* mentions. Well, to date, there is nothing, nada,
zip, zilch. There are a couple of "players" in diesel outboards in
Australia, dealers, distributors and one company that modifies Yanmar
diesel outboards for military use. If you were such an innovator in such
a small universe (diesel outboards), you'd think one of these companies
would have heard of you. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

Last time you tried to say I didn't even own my own trade mark!!! so I
had to show you step by tedious step how I do indeed own it here in
several classes, but even moreso I also own it in the US & have done so
for years.

I don't recall making such a statement. And besides, owning a
"trademark" is indicative of virtually nothing. I could trademark a line
of snaggle-toothed rubber dildos, call them the "Karen E. Smith
Specials," and never actually manufacture them. Sort of like
trademarking or registering the name "Taipan Diesel Outboards," and
never actually manufacturing them.

So now you try to say I'm not what I say I am because I don't have a
current website???

Nope, never made that claim. *You* are making that assumption. As stated
previously, you do not think so clearly.

Oh, and I think your posts here say exactly what you are. You come
across as a less than funny and unendearing relative of Countess
Aurelia, the Madwoman of Challiot, or perhaps one of the bitchy witches
from Hamlet.

So what!! I can see no current benefit to me indeed
all I'd get is people like you, tyre kickers or the spruiker Bill types
who think they know about boats or engines & candidly I just can't be
bothered with that simpleton BS any more. Rec.boats is fine with me I
can play when I want & not when I don't.

Well, a web site isn't the be-all and end-all of marketing, but for
someone like you, with no assets, no reputation and no product, it might
be a way to get your product "out there" and known. But, then, you don't
manufacture a diesel outboard and never will.

That's not to say I don't think the web might be useful in the future
indeed I've thought that for many years, so much so I registered my Co
domain name & keep it current, just in case I want to be bothered by
endless time wasters.

Yes, you certainly would not want to be bothered by someone who wants to
buy your non-existent products.

Obviously you know the trade mark, so add marine to it as one word,
type .com.au (don't forget the .au because I'm proud of that:-) & when
you feed this into any of the domain name search engines say;

http://whois.ausregistry.net.au/

they'll find my Co & me as I'm easy to find & have nothing to hide.

Big fripping deal. You have a domain registered. That can be done for
close to free in the U S of A.

Clearly a .com.au registration, needs a right & here that "right" is
either the co registration or the trade mark, in this case I personally
own both.

Big fripping deal.

So again my simpleton friend I hand feed you independently verifiable
third part easily checkable info, now it's your turn, how about you deal
with even just one of your lies, come on you cowardly, lefty, sexist,
racist, xenophobic, union thug sack of crap I christmas cheer dare you
to have a go:-)

Hmmm. A possible answer for the television game Jeopardy:

"Karen Elizabeth Smith"

And the question, of course:

What is the name of Pavlov's Dog?

Here's a bonus for you, Karen:

http://www.nobel.se/medicine/educational/pavlov/

There, you can play a game that involves teaching Pavlov's dog to drool.
As many of us have done and continue to do...with you.

Woof!

Now, go stew for a few hours and come up with a fresh pot of drool.

--
Email sent to is never read.