FishWisher

It's pretty standard procedure for those over 5'7" to trailer. Shorter folks
do better living aboard as they fit into confined spaces better.

As for living aboard, I'd find the time aboard less special than it would be
for week-end visits. I once berthed at a dock that had a lot of live
aboards. Nothing about living at a dock appealed to me.

--
Dale Gillespie

My Homepage: http://groups.msn.com/FishWishersHom..._whatsnew.msnw
My RV Site: http://groups.msn.com/CoachpotatosRV..._whatsnew.msnw
"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am wondering if any one on this list lives aboard there boat? If so
how do you like it? Pro and cons ? At what size should a person keep
there boat at a marina or trailer it back and forth ?

Thanks
Ed