Clams Canino

Ya Sandy , Name the good stuff. We all know Armor All is the run of the
mill crap. Now tell us what's good.??

-W

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:58:26 -0500, "SandyVigor"
wrote:

Buster,
Hello, I am a Trimmer/Upholstery man. Marine Grade Vynal is best. Be
certain to use a UV Procted Thread when sewing. Then you can treat the
Vynal with a UV Proctetant, (will not name any brands here) but there are
some good and some bad. Armor All is BAD! Do not use that becuase it
contains Silicone and other ingrediants that will make Vynal appear nice,
but after 1 year will ruin it.

Sandy, you named a "bad" name brand.

C'mon, help us out here.. what should we use on our vinyl, if anything?