Jeff Morris

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:

His story reminds me of a movie I watched yestersday called Wind. If
you havent seen it I recommend it.

That was a pretty good movie, worth seeing on the big screen. It makes a
silly soap opera out of racing, but I suppose most people won't know any
better.

The first time I saw it was an afternoon show; the other group in the
theater was a sailing team, I think from Tufts. It was fun to hear
their reactions and comments, although half of them probably had never
been on a boat over 30 feet.

One line in the movie that always got me was in the intro to the final
race, where the announcer said something to the affect of "they agreed
to throw out the rule book for this race."