RG

Default Batteries and baby bottles

You're right, the Optima's are what I was referring to and the only
AGM's I've seen locally when looking for a trolling motor battery. I
stand corrected and appreciate the 'education' as I was not aware
there were any AGM's that had those capacities.

Happy to be of service, Jim. I've had such a great experience with these
batteries, it's difficult for me to understand why they are such a well-kept
secret among boaters. My batteries are in such a difficult place to
service, that had I known about the Lifeline AGM's when the boat was new, I
would have yanked the OEM flooded cells immediately, donated them to
somebody at the marina, and replaced them straight away with the Lifelines.
Can't believe I went through monthly contortions in the engine compartment
of my 29' Sea Ray to perform battery maintenance for two years before
getting AGM 'religion'. Never again.

Happy Holidays.