K. Smith

Harry Krause wrote:
K. Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

wrote:

OK we better make sure we're on the same page because you don't
actually say the word "Optimax"; is it an Optimax???

This is a 250HP 3 ltr Merc outboard which is an Optimax???

If you answer yes then I'll have a go at explaining (again) why
& how your engine etc keeps failing, let us know??????

Warning: Karen Smith of Australia doesn't know crap from shoe polish
when it comes to modern outboard engines, hasn't seen any, and has
never run any. It has been demonstrated over and over and over and
over ad nauseum that she doesn't know what the hell she is talking
about when it comes to these engines, even though she rants for
thousands of words, usually written so poorly that it is difficult at
times to tell what she means.

Caveat emptor.

Yet as always indeed if you buy Ficht Optimax or E-Tec
particularly so.

As for the writing style don't worry Krause is just uneducated &
can't understand even the most basic of concepts.

It's so easy to get you going, and every single time you get going, you
prove that you have transcended the lunatic fringe, Smith.

You have no pertinent formal education in combustion engines, you don't
work on them, you don't see them, you don't even operate them. The
diesel outboard you claim to have built is nothing more than a Japanese
diesel motor welded onto the most bloody awful looking lower unit in
creation, and I'll bet the package won't meet pollution standards in
Cherynoble. There's little more to it than slamming a lawnmower engine
onto an old Evunrude lower unit. Further, the old wreck of a boat you
have put it on looks like it last had maintenance in 1962. I especially
like that tale you tell of hauling around that piece of crap boat on a
trailer, along with a dock. You put that boat on a trailer and the
trailer bunks or rollers would punch through its rotten, waterlogged
bottom.

Dear dear dear smuckims you're off today, settle, settle or at least
learn to work a kill file, need help??? happy to assist????:-); you
can't expect your lies to be just accepted can you??? but why keep
deleting them???? what?? putting you hands over your eyes will make them
go away??? Now if you want to apologise for being a non boat owning liar
well we can talk, but till then........

So a bit jealous of others is our liar Krause??? Line up all those in
the NG or elsewhere actually:-) that can claim (& prove:-)) to have
actually designed & built their own OB engine???? any sort of fuel is OK
but if the line gets too long & rowdy we'll cut it down a little by
asking; only those who have designed & built "diesel" OBs over say
50HP???? Form an orderly line alphabetical by trade brand if you
like:-) now you blokes behave!!!, no pushing & shoving please:-)

Of course he has to criticise my lovely old boat because I actually
have a boat & ... well....... the liar has never had a boat & never will:-)

But, go ahead, rave on, especially with your thousand-word buffer dumps.
It must provide some relief from your day job as a go-fer.

I intend to but, lets make sure it's the lean mixture Optimax first
shall we??? I mean this bloke might be just a disgruntled racer or some
such & we must at least "appear" to be fair:-)

This isn't a magazine dreamer Gould article we're contemplating, this
is real stuff for real boaties:-)

& the Krause lie for the day is??........

For years this lying simpleton union organiser has denigrated the
US military in all ways.

He especially denigrates anyone who was in Vietnam because after
all "he" was against that war too.

It doesn't seem to occur to him that it's the same brave people he
denigrates that allow the likes of him to lie & BS their useless way
through life. The very same military that has prevented a repeat of 911
the worst atrocity in history??

Anyway this idiot as usual creates a lie so he can claim to have a
legitimate knowledge, he creates lies about boats he doesn't own, post s
false pics, even a jetski at one stage so he could pollute that NG for a
while.

For me it's his Vietnam lie that is especially offensive to all who
served & risked "their" lives to protect cowardly him & to those that
did much more than just risk their lives. A lowlife lying grub is our
Krause.

It's so much fun keeping pea-sized, right-wing "brains" spinning. You're
being far to analytical here, John. Just to make your day, not only was
I a civilian employee in SE Asia, it was in Vietnam, it was during the
war against Vietnam, I did see some horrific sights and I was working at
the time for a U.S. general. Is that straightforward enough for you,
John, or is your amoeba still chasing your synapse?

--
Email sent to
is never read.