Jack Erbes

Larry W4CSC wrote:
What I can't figure out is why I haven't seen a CD software of the Defense
Department's underwater mapping system, making your $700 depth finder
unnecessary. The DoD has mapping data of ever underwater place on the
planet. snip

I don't think DoD has that data. There are still some "gray areas" in
the Western Pacific and who knows where else. You might ask the
recently fired Skipper of the USS San Francisco about that.

http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=21183

That was what we used to call a "CLM" (career limiting move).

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)