basskisser

Tinkerntom wrote:
basskisser wrote:
John H wrote:

I thought you were a "Dick and Jane" fan.

John H

If that is what you "thought", then you MUST be on the bottle

again.
Please show where I've ever said I was a '"Dick and Jane" fan'.

Leaving aside, the Dick and Jane biz, and other distractions, and you
being the OP of this thread. I was wondering if this represented a
subject that is personally of interest to you? Or were you just

wanting
to stimulate the group reflex response.

Yes, it is of personal interest to me. I've always wondered how
supposedly intelligent people could believe that Christian blather.

The Moyer article has some salient points and some real low points.

The
basis of his presentation is a single statement attributed to Watt.

Not
very good for a seasoned journalist, reminds me of Rather.

On the other, some of what he says about the Christians has

stimulated
a lot of discussion, even among the boating groups. For some that
discussion is really stretching their mental capability, but the
exercise is good. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, or watch float
away after a capsize. TnT