P. Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 10 Feb 2005 12:46:41 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Just for you Bassy:

http://tinyurl.com/27hth

Asslicker has been into the cash crops again.

I wonder if he has stopped beating his wife?

Fritz, I see that you still don't have an adult mentality, and are
unable to post anything other than lies, innuendoes, and childish name
calling. Now, please, show the group ANY evidence of your above
allegations. Can you, or are you ignorant?
Where did this wife beating stuff come about? Are you so mentally
unstable that you are projecting again? One thing is for certain, I
HAVE a wife, and she's happy, do you?

What about the cash crop?

I wonder if asslicker has stopped beating his wife yet?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary

to resolve it."
Rene Descartes