Capt John

Symeon'

The Alura line of boats were built by Lhurs in NJ, USA. I have been on
a 35 before, one of my old neighbors had one, they were nice boats,
large well laid out cabins for their size, had some little features
normally found only in sail boats, and were reasonably priced. From
what I have seen, their owners tend to keep them for a long time, which
is a good sign. My old neighbor, who always had something bad to say
about boats, really liked his 35, I haven't seen him in years, but he's
still got it (well over 10 years). You might want to do searches under
the name Lhurs, to see what you fine.